Do not miss your opportunity to get hands-on instruction!
Our new Newsletter and enhanced website will be launching January of 2019. We strongly encourage you to attend our free lunch and learn so we can explain the changes we have planned for the upcoming year. We feel that these options will create a more useful tool for our chamber members to promote their businesses.
We invite you to learn about the interactive website that allows Chamber Members take control for own presence on our website.
Kim Berg, co-owner of Fusion Fly will present the new website functionality and how to use the self-administration portions of our website
- Learn how to post career opportunities for your company
- List your available venues meeting rooms, hotel rooms, banquet and reception facilities
- List locally made products
- Gain presence with category-specific icons
- Individual log in credentials allow you to manage your account in a friendly–easy to use format
In addition, we will cover some of the more popular benefits
Get the how to’s on some of our most popular services
- Monroe Money
- Member to Member Discounts
- Bulk Stamp Usage
- Educational classes for 2019
- Volunteer Network
RSVP to email@example.com