The Monroe Chamber of Commerce Member-to-Member Discount Program and Key Fob
Bring benefits to your business and your employees!
Check out current Member-to-Member Discounts HERE. More coming soon!
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce’s Member-to-Member Discount Program is designed to benefit our members in several ways:
- encouraging our members to buy from one another,
- boosting sales of our members, and
- creating more visibility through our website for those participating in the program.
We have added a Key Fob Initiative for 2017 to increase the number of members who take advantage of these great offers.
Sign up NOW! The 2017 deadline to list your Member-to-Member Discount OR to sign up for a Key Fob is April 1.
Benefits to Your Employees
All employees of every Chamber member are eligible to receive the Member-to-Member key fob. Simply sign up to receive Monroe Chamber emails.
What you’ll get: We send an “upcoming event” email called Chamber Chat every Thursday and a monthly newsletter the first of every month. You will also receive a Chamber key fob to present to participating businesses to receive their great member-only deals. This program is free and available only to members of the Monroe Chamber of Commerce. Members simply present their fob at participating businesses to receive discounts on many products and services.
What you won’t get: We are careful not to overload your inbox with information you don’t need. We will never give your information to anyone. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Benefits to Your Business
The Member-to-Member program encourages Chamber members to save money and help support our local economy by choosing Monroe Chamber members for their business and personal needs. A Member-to-Member Discount key fob is available to Chamber members and their employees.
The Member-to-Member key fob entitles members to many valuable discounts. There is no fee to participate in the program. Members simply present their fob at participating businesses to receive discounts on many products and services.
Want to offer a Member-to-Member Discount? Give us a call at the Chamber office with your discount and we’ll add YOUR opportunity to the list!
Participation in the program means that:
- Your business is a member of the Monroe Chamber of Commerce in good standing.
- Your business will offer a discount, enhanced service or product to other Chamber members. The offer should be exclusive to Chamber members rather than a discount that the general public receives. Offers may include things like: a percent discount on all services; a certain dollar amount off selected services. The choice is yours depending on your unique business.
- As a participant in the program, you will receive a sticker announcing your participation in the program. We respectfully ask that you place the sticker near your register or check out so consumers will know you offer a discount.
Members who participate in this program will receive access to a market of more than 280 member businesses and their employees. By offering a discount, you are encouraging them to do business with you. Additionally, the Member-to-Member campaign will be marketed heavily through all of the Chamber’s communication materials, including on our website at www.monroechamber.org.
Overall, the Chamber Member-to-Member campaign provides a vehicle for members to offers services to other members and their employees. The goal of this program is to drive business to your door. To offer a discount, please call or email the Chamber office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.325.7648.