It’s not too late to become a vendor!
SHOP LOCAL: A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Saturday April 1, 9am-4pm
Sunday April 2, 11am-3pm
We welcome vendors to the State Line Home Expo. Bringing local home building, design and improvement to our community is the foundation of our wonderful Expo. With that, we are interested in providing information on businesses that support the trades as well as the quality of life that makes Monroe and our state line area a wonderful place to live, work, and play.
Register today and become a vital part of the State Line’s largest indoor business-focused consumer event. We are focusing our efforts to encourage our residents to “shop local.” We are confident by increasing public awareness about the importance of shopping local when making major financial decisions, hiring local contractors and choosing local lenders when financing is needed will strengthen our event even further.
EXPOSURE: To more than 2000 State Line shoppers.
RECRUITMENT: Showcase career opportunities.
NETWORK OPPORTUNITIES: Connect with other businesses.
PUBLICITY: Introduce NEW products, promotions and services.
SALES: Sell now and build our local economy.
Event Marketing will include website, radio, television, social media ads, a variety of print media and digital billboard banner placements.
Vendor Set up: Friday March 31, 2023 12:00-5:00
Vendor Only Networking: Friday, March 31, 2023
Booths: 10 x 8 include pipe, draping, electrical, table and 2 chairs
Free Vendor-Only WIFI: allows you to process credit cards, take online orders, and offer digital presentations right from your booth.
- Convenient, on-site Concessions
- Easy access for set up and tear down
- Designated Vendor parking
Not a Chamber Member? We invite you to join the Monroe Chamber of Commerce or choose to pay a non-member rate for this fantastic opportunity. https://monroechamber.org/member/become-a-member/
Position Title: Events and Administrative Coordinator
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Industry currently has an opportunity to join our team. This part-time position will be responsible for events and administrative coordination duties for MCCI. You will be the first impression visitors and callers receive from our organization, As a member of our team you will partner closely with the executive director, the board of directors and ambassadors.
Event Coordination Essential Responsibilities
- Coordinate venues, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, coordinate event materials.
- Prepare invitations, rsvp list, sponsorships, invoicing, etc. f
- Coordinate marketing materials for events with the Executive Director.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Coordinate on-site production and cleanup for events
- Prepare and distribute all event materials
- Track event attendance and expenses. Adhere to approved budget expectations
- Conduct post event activities
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Financial Coordination Essential Responsibilities
- Perform accurate recordkeeping for the organization.
- Maintain membership database information
- Ensure proper cash management, timely and accurate accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist preparing financial reports and audit.
- Enter and maintain all financial activities into QuickBooks and Chamber Master
- Administer payroll and employee benefits.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Administer Monroe Money, issue checks and record keeping.
- Part-time, 20-25 hour per week hourly position
- $15-18 per hour based upon the candidate’s experience
- Flexible hours with occasional evenings
- Must have a clean driving record and access to reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- An engaging personality and knowledge of the Monroe community
- Experience working with the public in a professional office environment
- An associate degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PP
- Experience with Payroll and bookkeeping in QuickBooks online version
Exceptional candidates would possess
- Experience with WordPress, graphics creation software
- Understanding of marketing and B2B social media campaigns
Send cover letter and resume to MCCI by Friday January 20, 2023