We are Hiring!
Position Title: Events and Administrative Coordinator
The Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Industry currently has an opportunity to join our team. This part-time position will be responsible for events and administrative coordination duties for MCCI. You will be the first impression visitors and callers receive from our organization, As a member of our team you will partner closely with the executive director, the board of directors and ambassadors.
Event Coordination Essential Responsibilities
- Coordinate venues, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, coordinate event materials.
- Prepare invitations, rsvp list, sponsorships, invoicing, etc. f
- Coordinate marketing materials for events with the Executive Director.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Coordinate on-site production and cleanup for events
- Prepare and distribute all event materials
- Track event attendance and expenses. Adhere to approved budget expectations
- Conduct post event activities
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Financial Coordination Essential Responsibilities
- Perform accurate recordkeeping for the organization.
- Maintain membership database information
- Ensure proper cash management, timely and accurate accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist preparing financial reports and audit.
- Enter and maintain all financial activities into QuickBooks and Chamber Master
- Administer payroll and employee benefits.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Administer Monroe Money, issue checks and record keeping.
- Part-time, 20-25 hour per week hourly position
- $15-18 per hour based upon the candidate’s experience
- Flexible hours with occasional evenings
- Must have a clean driving record and access to reliable transportation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail.
- An engaging personality and knowledge of the Monroe community.
- Experience working with the public in a professional office environment.
- An associate degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, PP
- Experience with Payroll and bookkeeping in QuickBooks online version
Exceptional candidates would possess
- Experience with WordPress, graphics creation software
- Understanding of marketing and B2B social media campaigns
Send cover letter and resume to MCCI by Friday January 20, 2023
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Postal mail to:
Monroe Chamber of Commerce and Industry
1505 9th Street
Monroe, WI 53566.
2022 Monroe Money Cash Out SOLD OUT
Welcome our October New Members
Cactus Co. Bar and Grill
Owners Sabra And Ryan Wolff welcome you to their new hot spot on the Square. They are open Tuesday-Sunday!
Check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cactuscobarandgrill
Then check them out in person 1610 11th St. , Monroe, WI, United States, 53566 608-426-6400
Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc. (4-C) is part of a network of accredited, non-profit Wisconsin Child Care Resource & Referral agencies providing advocacy and support services for child care in various counties. The agency strives to ensure that every child has access to high quality early care and education through integrated support and expertise.
Dawn Rea is the Owner and is bringing a new look to the West Side. Welcome her and check our Tanning, Cardio, and Sauna Services.
128 W 8th St Suite 2, 53566 1 608-558-4704 email@example.com